Up to £9.67 an hour
We are working with a valued client based in Exmouth, Devon who and they are looking for a Care Assistant to work on a permanent full-time basis.
You would be ensuring that the highest standards of care and service were being delivered to the residents, relatives as well as visitors. Promoting independence and respecting the dignity of all individuals. You will provide person centered care in line with their individual needs and choices, delivering care with empathy whilst maintaining attention to detail.
Duties and Tasks:
- Assist with meal times following care plans
- Maintaining cleanliness in the individuals rooms as well as communal areas
- Providing personal care to each resident in line with their preferences.
- Participate in activities with the residents
- Ensure care plans are up to date and accurate
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work various shift patterns
- Competent and confident working with minimal supervision
- Full driving license
Ideally, you will have experience within the care sector, however this is not essential!
Please apply today if you would like to start an exciting and rewarding role!