Care Assistant- Part time
A rare opportunity for you to become a Care Assistant working part time hours for a well established Nursing Home in the Warminster area. This unique role is 20 hours per week, working Sunday & Monday night shifts with overtime available & a range of other benefits.
You will receive full training & support towards achieving your Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 amongst obtaining other beneficial experience & qualifications.
Your role will be mainly supporting Adults and Elderly residents who have dementia, general nursing needs, palliative care, & supervising the other night staff.
Main Job Role:
- Personal Care; hygiene, washing, dressing etc.
- Assisting with domestic & everyday needs; serving meals, laundry, shopping, cleaning etc
- Help with their Support Plans (maintain good health and diet).
- Administering medicine to residents
- Attending staff meetings.
- Training care assistants on the role
- Proven track record of reliability & consistency
- Transport to workplace
- NVQ in Health & Social Care
- Hours: 20 P/W Monday through Sunday shift patterns( I.e 7.30am starts/12pm-5pm, 2pm-5pm/ 5pm-10pm) Overtime available.
Weekend hourly rate £9.10- £9.35
Weekday hourly rate £8.65-£8.90
- Overtime available.
- Bonus on pay for not missing shifts (1% per month, 6% per 6 months)
- Manual training, financial & professional support towards NVQ Level 2 & 3 if applicable
- 5.6 weeks annual leave.
- Career prospects.
- 3 Month probation period
- Enrolled on a pension scheme after probation is completed.
- The home has a `Good` CQC rating
- Interviewing immediately.
If this is for you, please click the apply button. Good luck
If you're interested or want to discuss this further and any other roles , please call Neelam on 01179486300 or email me on Neelam.ismail @ bssocialcare.co.uk