Job title: HCA/Care Assistant
Pay rate: £10
Contract Type: Temporary
Are you looking for a rewarding career in care? Do you have what it takes to support vulnerable adults?
We are looking for dedicated and committed support workers/care assistants to join a highly reputable organisation at one of their various residential homes for adults with learning disabilities in the Weston-Super-Mare area. Each home and service prides themselves on being well run, fun and energetic and this reflected consistently in their reports.
You'll be working for one of the best-regarded care homes who prides themselves on their homely family approach.
The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who is great at interacting with residents and aiding them with their emotional well-being and social needs.
What we'll need from you:
- Support for elderly vulnerable people
- Maintaining the smooth running of the home
- Helping vulnerable individuals engage in their planned activities around the home
- Have a friendly proactive attitude
- Care experience is desired but not essential
-- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunities to do sleep-ins and waking nights
- On going training and development
- Support from trained recruitment consultants
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait get in touch today for an immediate start. Please contact Joe on 0117 9486300 for an informal chat alternatively, please send your CV