An exciting opportunity has become available for a competent and experienced care coordinator to join a busy home care branch in Leicestershire.
Your role will be predominantly office based, although, as with every care coordinator role, you will need to have some flexibility to work in the field and cover on call requirements from time to time.
This is a varied role which will require you to oversee:
* Queries from carers
* Supporting with enquiries to the branch, referrals and liaising with external agencies
* Client reviews and initial assessments
* Staff supervisions
This is the perfect opportunity for an established and experienced care coordinator who is seeking the chance to work for an organisation that likes to promote internally and also prides themselves on the delivery of person centred care.
To be considered foe this role, you must:
* Already have experience within a care coordinator role
* Hold the level 3 in health and social care
* Have a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and annual leave allowance, access to internal an external training opportunities and other exciting benefits.
For an immediate interview, please apply online today or forward your CV via email.