Are you currently seeking a new challenge? Are you tired of the mundane? Are you passionate engaged in the care and welfare of the elderly? If so then I have the perfect role for you.
My client is currently seeking a care co-ordinator to join their residential home in the Bromley area. The purpose of this role is to co-ordinate a varied programme of social and creative activities, outings and events for the residents. The ideal candidate will assist in the provision of a high standard of physical, emotional care to the residents by contributing to the smooth running of the home.
In order to be successful the right candidate must have the following essential experience and skills:
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent.
- Be an experienced care co-ordinator
- An understanding and empathy with people with physical disability and older people.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- An ability to initiate and follow through ideas.
- Personal motivation and enthusiasm.
- An ability to work as part of a team.
In return a successful candidate would be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary
- 28 days' holiday
- A generous Pension scheme
- Continuous training and development.
The contracted weekly hours will be 35 hours per week, 5 days a week. This may include some weekends depending on the home needs. The working hours are 8am- 4pm or 9am-5pm.
If you feel you're suitable for the role or just have a general enquiry then please send your CV over or contact me directly on 0208 680 8183.
BS Social Care work on a range of services on both a temporary and permanent basis so if this role is not for you but you have experience within social care then please don't hesitate to get in touch to see what else we may have available for you.