Service Manager - Mental Health
£26,000 - £34,000
We are working in partnership with one of the largest specialist mental health supported living providers in Devon, who are now looking for a Service Manager.
The service is a 10 bed home the provides Supported Living, personal care, enabling and respite services for those ages over 18 and who have a diagnosed mental illness and may have additional complex needs or a co-existent learning disability.
We are looking for an experienced candidate who would be able to be a supportive manager and have a calming demeanour about them. The working hours are Monday - Friday with the possibility of flexible working.
Duties to include:
- Managing a 10 bed complex needs supported living service in Exeter.
- Ensuring that robust compliance, assurance and safeguarding systems are in place and being followed.
- Providing direct line management of a team of mental health support workers.
- Providing management and oversight of the clients` care, working collaboratively with community mental health teams, GP`s, inpatient services and discharge teams.
- Coordination and participation in staff education, training and development.
- Ensuring the delivery of collaborative, person centred and recovery focused care and support within a complex needs supported living service.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 2 years` experience providing hands on care to those with Mental Health disorders, Complex Needs or Learning Disabilities.
- Have supervisory or management experience within a similar setting.
- Have a good understanding of community mental health provision and social care management.
- Hold a NVQ Level 5 in Management and Leadership
*This post would also suit a qualified mental health practitioner (RMN, RNLD, Occupational Therapist or Social Worker), and professionally registered with HCPC or NMC*
Please apply today, or email for further information.