Care Manager - Nurse qualified (Deputy to Home Manager)
£50,000 - £55,000pa
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- DBS Certificate paid for
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Company Bonus Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Uniforms provided
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £300 for every person you refer*
- Staff Appreciation Days
- Long service awards
We are working with a leading provider, with homes throughout the Home Counties in the UK on their search for a Deputy Care Home Manager, who will provide leadership on all issues relating to clinical excellence for this service based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
This will include Coordinating and coaching staff to ensure that effective nursing and care services are provided, quality standards are continually improved, and clinical outcomes are recorded and measured effectively.
Its important that you take full ownership of your team and responsibility whilst working closely and supporting the Home Manager within this large residential, nursing and dementia care service.
- Registered Nurse - RGN, qualified with active PIN
- Experienced within a nursing/care home setting for older people.
- Extensive clinical knowledge
- Sound knowledge of CQC Regulations and legislation
- Excellent organisations and planning skills.
If you have the passion for exceptional nursing and clinical care please contact Debby Fairweather, for further information or to discuss confidentially 07527 008449