I am currently recruiting for a care quality analyst to join an established provider of care and support for older adults, housing and supported living services for adults with learning disabilities.
Based at the company head office, close to the Black Country, you will be responsible for the analysis of all care service data and organisational safeguarding.
You will provide data that will support the care managers to produce relevant and concise service improvement plans. You will manage care information through service reporting, safeguarding logs and notifications. You will work closely with the service managers and monitor their data inputting , using their information to produce reports and identify trends within services.
The successful candidate will have:
* Knowledge and understanding of care services
* Knowledge of benchmarking systems and analysis
* Knowledge of safeguarding practices and procedures
* Experience of analysing and interpreting complex data and identifying trends
* Have excellent numerical skills and knowledge of MS Office applications, specifically spreadsheets
Your extensive knowledge, skills and experience will be rewarded with a generous salary of £24,743 and annual leave allowance, as well as other exciting benefits.
Interested? Interviews will be taking place soon, so to secure yourself a place, please forward your CV via email.