Care Service Manager
Salary: £27,000 - £30,999 additional £20 per day call out
Full time- Permanent
Do you have a strong background of working in domiciliary care? Are you passionate about making a difference towards achieving the best outcomes for older people? You will be providing high quality CQC regulated personal care to older people living in their own home.
About the role:
- You will provide leadership to Care Workers; ensuring high quality, person-centred care, and support is consistently provided.
- You will ensure the service meets all requirements of Care Quality Commission registration.
- You will ensure processes and systems are in place to support delivery of high-quality care.
- Develop care plans for people which ensure their beliefs, needs and priorities are at the heart of the care delivered.
- You will ensure safeguarding issues are quickly identified and managed appropriately in line with legislation and policy.
- High quality risk assessment skills across all aspects of the Bridge the Gap services ensuring all risks are professionally and robustly managed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Diploma in Health & Social Care Level 5 or equivalent; or be willing to work towards a relevant management qualification
- Experience working with statutory authorities to safeguard adults
- Excellent understanding of the principles of high-quality person-centred care and support along with non-discriminatory care practice.
- Excellent understanding of CQC regulatory requirements and experience of undergoing inspection
Generous holiday entitlement 26 days holiday a year plus bank holidays and additional leave after long service
Excellent training opportunities
Free eye test
Free flu jab
If you have any questions about the role, please call me on 01274 008057