We are looking for someone to join the team at Southern House and help with basic administration. If you`re looking to gain new skills or even utilise current ones this is the role for you. This is a temporary role and is a great step in to the world of Administration and the MOJ.
This role is within Southern House Probation Service.
Duties will include:
* Setting up and maintaining accurate offender and victim information on relevant approved databases.
* Ensuring the effective administration of referrals to and relationships between offender management, victims, interventions, service providers and external agencies and partnerships to enhance positive outcomes, manage risk, and reduce re-offending.
* Prepare, maintain and collate case and other records, files and management information, in accordance with the standards required.
* Receive and distribute information and communications in an appropriate manner, e.g. telephone, paper, email.
* Provide cover for an effective and efficient reception and telephone enquiry service
PLEASE NOTE - This is a part time role, 21 hours per week!
Full training will be provided.
£11.57 per hour.
DBS is required for this role, we will process this for you.