We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Case Administrator to join one of our Government clients in Bromley, South London. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 2 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Updating information on case management system
- Book legal visits and video calls
- Responds to enquiries from service users and other agencies
- Assisting with various admin tasks, answering telephone calls, completing forms, drafting letters, requesting information from 3rd parties
- Report faulty equipment
- Prepare, maintain, and collate case and other records, files, attend meetings, taking notes
Skills and Experience required
- Delivering at pace
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written is essential
- Use and work on your own initiative
- Need to have good IT skills including proficiency using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Teams etc.
Salary: £11.55 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday. The hours are working 9-5 Monday - Friday
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!