We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Case Administrator to join one of our Government clients in Harlow, Essex. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 3 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Provide administrative support to government administrators using internal database systems
- Ensuring internal databases are updated correctly
- Prepare and handle documents and deal with sensitive information
- Provide cover and support to the reception function, answer calls etc
- Deal with visitors face to face into the building in a professional manner
- Working in the office - full time and part time vacancy available.
Skills and Experience required
- Delivering at pace
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written is essential
- Use and work on your own initiative
- Need to have good IT skills including proficiency using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Teams etc. especially Excel
- Quick Learner
Salary: £9.69 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
The hours are working 9-5 Monday - Friday
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!