We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Case Administrator to join one of our Government clients in Luton, Bedfordshire. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 3 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing an inbox, handling queries, and referring on when unable to resolve
- Inputting data onto relevant approved databases
- Inputting data onto spreadsheets
- Carry out enforcement administration as required
- Provide cover for an effective and efficient reception and telephone enquiry service. Receptionist will be on a rota basis
- Deal fairly, effectively and firmly with a range of Service users, some of whom may be in crisis, distress or who may display inappropriate or aggressive behaviour, and to seek appropriate support in accordance with the circumstances and office procedures.
- Will be a mixture of working in the office and from home.
Skills and Experience required
- Delivering at pace
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written is essential
- Use and work on your own initiative
- Need to have good IT skills including proficiency using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Teams etc.
- Quick Learner
- Admin and Reception experience required
Salary: £9.69 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
The hours are working 9-5 Monday - Friday
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!