We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Case Administrator to join one of our Government clients in Southwark, London. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 6 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Inputting data on to their relevant approved data bases and spreadsheets
- Printing and posting letters
- May be required to cover a reception desk
- Scanning documents and uploading onto databases
- Booking Meeting rooms
- Dealing with the e-mails and phone calls from government officers and family members.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining accurate offender and victim information on relevant approved databases.
- Act as single point of contact within unit for specialist area of work as required.
- Good excel skills
- Good accurate recording and record keeping e.g., Delius
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently via phone, email etc and to remote workforce
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good customer service
Salary: £11.70 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday. The hours are working 9-5 Monday - Friday and is office bases only.
Please note: A DBS check will need to be carried out before you can start in this role, we will help to order and process this for you.
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!