We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Case Administrator to join one of our Government clients in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 7 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting Correctional Centre leavers to engage with drug treatment and making best use of licence conditions where they are required.
- Central administrators will have responsibility for receiving and recording on relevant approved databases, the notification of community appointments set up by prison healthcare.
- They will be required to identify the COM to whom they will be expected to send an email filling in the personal information, treatment provider and appointment date[s].
- This will be followed up within 15 days to check if the POP attended the arranged drug treatment appointment
- General administrative duties e.g. answering the phone, responding to emails, filing, sending letters etc.
- Good excel skills
- Good accurate recording and record keeping e.g., Delius
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently via phone, email etc and to remote workforce
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good customer service
Salary: £9.56 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday. The hours are working 9-5 Monday - Friday and oppurtunity work from home 2/3 days a week.
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!