We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Case Administrator to join one of our Government clients in Uxbridge, North West London. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 3 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Inputting data on to their relevant approved data bases and spreadsheets
- Printing and posting letters
- May be required to cover a reception desk
- Scanning documents and uploading onto databases
- Booking Meeting rooms
- Dealing with the e-mails and phone calls from government officers and family members.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining accurate offender and victim information on relevant approved databases.
- Act as single point of contact within unit for specialist area of work as required.
- Good excel skills
- Good accurate recording and record keeping e.g., Delius
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently via phone, email etc and to remote workforce
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good customer service
Salary: £11.70 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday. The hours are working 9-5 Monday - Friday and is office bases only.
Please note: A security clearance needs to be carried out before starting in this role which takes 3-4 weeks to come back.
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!