Residential Support Worker with experience of working in Children residential homes? ******
I have a fantastic opportunity's for a Residential Children`s homes around London
We are looking for a driven individual passionate about enhancing the day to day lives of our service users through supportive care
About the role :
- The role pays up to £11 an hour dependant on experience
- Working on shifts patterns of -
- Shift pattered.
Typical duties can include
- Personal care (washing and dressing)
- Ensuring a safe, supportive and enjoyable environment
- Communication and building strong relationships with the children and young people
- Looking for someone that is truth worthy reliable, passionate and has a caring nature
For this role you will need to have the following:
-6months -1-year Experience working with challenging behaviour & Autistic children
-An understanding of safeguarding
-DBS on update service or willing to do one.
If you are passionate about working with children and young people within a residential setting
Please to apply or email your CV declaring your interest in the role.
Don`t Miss out. I look forward to speaking to you soon!!!!!!