A small therapeutic residential children`s home is recruiting for a Deputy Manager for their 4 bed Residential Care Home in Gloucester. You will be supporting children & young people between the ages of 8 to 18 year olds who may be psychologically distressed by abuse, learning disability, delayed development, Reactive Attachment Disorder, Anxiety, OCD, ADHD, Tourettes, ODD, PTSD, Aspergers and will have some form of challenging behaviour.
Main Job Role:
- Work individually and as part of a team to support young people in their day to day lives
- Be a positive role model and encourage them to develop meaningful healthy relationships and attachments. Develop anti-oppressive partnerships with individuals and their families to empower them to make choices about the tailor-made packages of care they require
- Day to day operation of the home are carried out in accordance with policies and procedures and instructions, and within Registration and Inspections requirements; clear and consistent structures and scaffolding are in place to create safety for children and young people, work alongside therapists to enable effective integration of care and therapy
- Previous supervisory experience for 2 years in the last 5 years with children connected to residential setting
- Hold a UK driving license with your own car
- Must have a Diploma / NVQ / QCF level 3 in Children & Young People`s Workforce
Pllease apply today!