BS Social Care are looking for a compassionate Care Manager to start work for an established client in Wolverhampton who caters for Children and Young people in a residential care environment.
This is for a September start initially however, the employer is looking for the successful individual to start earlier to be part of the team and understand the requirements of the business.
The successful individual will be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the service ensuring a high standard of service is provided to the 12 children on the Autism Spectrum (9 permanent and 3 on a short break).
As a Registered Manager you will be working within OFSTED guidelines and manage the following on a day to day basis for children who live here.
This is a state-of-the-art setting, specifically designed and modified to promote interaction, personal development, and health and well being. Your new setting offers educational and sensory support through activities and provisions provided.
Most Important Thing;
- Have experience working with children in a residential home as a deputy or an (can only be a manager as they need to have a good or outstanding rating already in place with OFSTED) experienced manager
- Up to a Level 5 in Health and Social Care/ CYPWF
- Hold a full UK Drivers Licence
- To ensure care/support services are structured in a way that provides flexibility, reliability and continuity.
- Routinely involved in a range of human resources/staff management
- Support children with autism and provide appropriate levels of support.
Performance based bonuses for the right candidate