Children's Residential Support Workers Needed - Northamptonshire part time and full time available
We are looking for experienced children's workers to support in a well-established children and young people's residential setting. The home provides care for young people with mental health issues, learning disabilities and challenging behaviours.
Working as a Children's Residential Support Worker, you must be willing to go above and beyond for the children and young people, ensuring that they have an experience of childhood that they can reflect upon and carry with them into adulthood.
As a BS Social Care Employee will have
- Fully flexible work pattern to fit around your lifestyle and other commitments.
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay and pension contributions
- Online timesheets
- Training and development days
We are looking for staff with the following
- 1+ years experience within a children's care environment
- Driving licence
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
- Committed and driven personality
For more detailed information about this opportunity please call 07483409769 to speak with Jade or apply online now.