BS Social Care
Children's Residential Support Worker
Starting at £10 an hour, plus holiday entitlement on top!
BS Social Care are currently recruiting for experienced children's support workers to work with children with emotional and behavioural issues in various children's residential establishments in the Swansea area.
The role involves caring for children with emotional and behavioural issues who are likely to exhibit challenging behaviour which requires a passionate person to support them in their daily routine.
The ideal candidate will have worked with children in a residential setting and have experience working with children who may present some challenging behaviour.
Holding a form of restraint training (e.g. PBM/ Team Teach) is vital for the role. We are able to offer free PBM training if you have not already completed this.
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid PAYE (We do not use umbrella companies - meaning you accrue holiday pay and no hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible hours/days to fit around your commitments
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Temp to Perm and contract opportunities
- Contract Opportunities
- Access to specialist support through our Mental Health Advisors
- Online time sheets and payslips
- Free training provided and certificates provided - Manual handling, Medication, PBM and more!
To work with us, you will need:
- 6 months paid, hands-on experience OR recently undertaken training
- To be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: DBS on the update service
This really is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference and support those who need it!
For more information, or to apply, please send your CV or call 02920 224 755. We look forward to hearing from you!