Children`s Residential Support Worker
£17`500 - £22`000
Our client, a reputable care provider in the Ebbw Vale area, is looking for fantastic Residential Support Workers to work in one of their Children`s homes. This role involves supporting young people with EBD in a residential setting. You will promote and encourage independence, dignity and care.
- You must demonstrate have experience working with young people in a residential setting.
- You will ideally have a QCF Level 3 or equivalent.
- Being a driver with access to a vehicle is desirable but not essential.
- You must have or be willing to have, an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- You must be organised, have effective time-management skills and must be an excellent team player.
- You will be a confident communicator and you will be experienced in leading a large and diverse team.
- You will join a brilliant company which is rapidly growing with lots of opportunities available.
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- A great working environment and friendly team.
- Holiday pay and pension contributions.
If you would like to use your management skills in a way that can really make a difference to people`s lives then please, apply today! Or, if you would like some more information, you can call 02920 224 755 and ask for Mollie who will be happy to chat to you about the role.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!