Job title: Children's support officer worker
Pay rate: £9.50
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Type: Temp to perm
Advert Close Date: 30/05/21
Are you looking for a temp to perm role? Are you interested in working with Children?
We are looking for experienced support workers who have a background in working with children and young people. We have a fantastic organisation based in the Sunderland area who are looking for people to start immediately.
What we'll need from you:
- Ability to work alone and within a team.
- Ability to monitor and ensure the safety and security of the residents/service users.
- An understanding of challenging behavior is preferred.
- Must have an approachable, proactive and friendly attitude towards work.
- 6 months min of working with Children or Young People.
- Level 2 health and social care NVQ or higher
- A DBS registered on the Update Service would be a great advantage.
- Immediate start
- Pension Scheme
- On going training and development
- Days and Nights contract
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait, get in touch today for an immediate start.
Please contact Becka or Taylor on 07483919093 for an informal chat alternatively, please send your CV .