BS Social Care are recruiting for a Full Time childrens Support Worker for our client based in Holmfirth. This is an ongoing temp to perm position so you have the chance to secure a permanent role at the end of the contract period.
The hours of work will be 40 hours per week, with shifts switching between 07:30-21:00 and 14:00-21:00. You may also be required to do some sleep ins and the home works on a 4 week rota.
You will be supporting x2 girls and you must have experience working with EBD and challenging behaviour.
For this role you would receive a pay rate of £8.72 and £8.98 if you were qualified.
The ideal candidate would be restraint trained, but this is not essential. Breakaway training would also be a bonus.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Enhanced DBS for Adults and Children on the update service, or be willing to purchase one through BS Social Care
- A minimum of 1 years experience, or alternatively 6 months experience with a relevant qualification.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- 2 forms of ID, including one photographic (Driving License, Passport and Birth Certificate accepted)
What we can offer you:
- Hourly pay of a generous £8.43 for days and £8.21 per hour for Sleeps.
- Holiday pay to accrue
- Shift Flexibility
- Free online training provided, which covers all sections within the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Pension for eligible candidates after 3 months of employment.
If you are interested and would like some further information, please contact Libby on 01274 393050. Alternatively, please apply directly to this advertisement by submitting your CV.
Interviews will be held via video call due to COVID.