Children`s Residential Support Workers required for various settings for children and young people with learning difficulties, physical disabilities and complex needs.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Transporting the children around
- Making sure the young person in our care has taken all their medication that day
- Helping them to access education
- Household duties
- Days out (social events, shopping, cinema, swimming)
- Contacts, visit, key work meeting and therapy sessions
- Offering guidance, support and structure to their everyday lives
Pay rate between £9.00-£9.50 per hour.
Shift Patterns will vary from setting to setting but there is a mix of long days, short days and sleep-ins.
DBS on the online update service.
NVQ Level 3 in Children & Young People`s Workforce preferred but not essential.
Restraint training would be a distinct advantage.
You will need the following skills/qualifications:
- A passion for working with children
-Passionate about care and support
- Excellent communication skills and a good team player
- Engaging and fun
In return we can offer an excellent pay rate between £9-£10 per hour, paid holidays and ongoing training and progression.
To apply please send your CV to: or call us on 0116 253 2550.