Job title: Young People Support Worker
Pay rate: Competitive
Contract Type: Temporary (Full and Part time available)
Are you looking for a new role or additional work that will give you variety and a sense of achievement?
We are looking for experienced support workers who have a background in working with Young people. We have a fantastic Opportunity based in the Nottingham area to work within supported accommodation services to support young people to live independently and achieve their full potential.
What the role involves:
- To successfully lead young people towards independence using smart objectives
- Deliver tailored support to every individual
- Completing paperwork to ensure all progress is tracked
- Working with young people to ensure activities are taking place to help them reach their goals
- Creating risk management plans to safeguard the young people
- Competitive rates of pay
- Immediate start
- Holiday pay accrual
- Flexible working around your schedule
- Free in person training and E- Learning
- Out of hours team to support you 24/7
If you have at least 6 months recent experience within a similar role we would love to hear from you! If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait, get in touch today for an immediate start.
Please contact Shannon on 0121 480 8217 for an informal chat or click apply now to submit your CV.