We are currently recruiting for children`s support workers who are experienced supporting those with learning disabilities and physical disabilities in the Salford area, which would be on a temporary basis.
The children at this service are between the ages of 5-11 years old. This is a great day service which offers lots of support and guidance for these children. You will be responsible for organising and carrying out activities alongside ensuring that all children are kept safe at all times.
You will be required to work Saturdays 9.45am-12.45pm and then go over to another service which is also in Salford working 1:15-4.15pm.
The pay rate for this role is £9.25 p/h
What we need from you:
- A minimum of 6 months experience working with children and young people in the last 12 months
- An enhanced DBS on the update service
- You must be able to provide 5 years of referencing
- A Driver with access to your own Vehicle
What we can offer you
- Competitive pay rate
- Holiday Pay
- Temp of the month incentive
If you or anyone you know are interested in this role, give Sabrina a call on 0161 5032211 or send your CV
Looking forward to hearing from you!