Brook Street are proud to present a temporary assignment with the MOD in Winchester at their Worthy Down site. This is a temporary role initially until April 2021, paying £10.35 per hour.
To manage the Royal Logistics Corps (RLC) RHQ Registry and provide clerical and administrative services to support the Regimental Secretariat for the RLC - c33,000 individuals. This includes support to both the Regimental Secretary and Assistant Regimental Secretary by assisting in the administration of Corps events, meetings and support to the provision of daily admin support to the RLC.
SPECIFIC TO POST
- The administration of RLC Sports and Sports Awards, meetings and other Corps events such as Corps Formation Sunday, Remembrance Sunday and other Corps parades or visits.
- Admin support to the Regimental Secretary and Assistant Regimental Secretary
- Distributing regimental publications
- Provide IT support for DII roles within RHQ The RLC
- Administration of the RHQ Registry.
- Produce calling notices, briefs, minutes and all other papers for the Master General Logistics Ctte, 4 charitable trusts and 13 Corps Committees.
- The administration of Corps events including: the Corps Sports Awards, meetings, lunches, presentations and any other ad hoc Corps activities.
Administration of the RHQ Registry, a) processing all incoming post/faxes and prep and despatch of Regimental Secretary letters b) Process incoming phone calls and emails 3) process all outgoing mail through the franking machine and military mail d) organising and managing the RHQ filing system e) Managing and ordering RHQ office stationery and printer toners
37hrs a week max - £10.35 per hour - Until April 2021