Are you an experienced clerical officer with experience in administration and have a keen eye for detail? If so, this could be the job for you!
Role: Clerical Officer
Hours: 36 hours per week
Contract: Temp ongoing
Our client is currently recruiting for a Clerical Officer based in Dundonald. They are looking for enthusiastic and eager individuals who have extensive experience in administration. Candidates should be able to carry out a range of general admin duties and have a keen eye for detail.
Main duties and responsibilities:
To carry out the general routine duties and procedures required to provide clerical and administrative support. This includes:
- Maintaining files and filing systems
- Processing mail
- Maintaining records associated with office stationery and equipment stores
- Operating IT and other office equipment
- Booking facilities
- Keeping diaries
- Arranging meetings, preparing meeting rooms and providing hospitality
- Collecting and processing information/data
- Making calculations
- Writing and processing orders
- Preparing and despatching accounts
- Compiling statistics
- Handling petty cash
- Making bank lodgements
- Operating a till
- Reception duties
- Telephone duties
- Counter duties
Interested? Apply here today!
Or for a detailed job description please feel free to call Aalia on 01895 204509 or email on .
I look forward to hearing from you!