I am currently recruiting for a fantastic independent home care provider. The director has recently set up on their own after several years in the industry and they aim to provide high quality, compassionate and dedicated care to their clients.
Their clients have range of needs from complex to wellbeing checks. And they currently cover the B12 and surrounding areas. They are also looking to grow rapidly in the next 12 months, so this is a fantastic time to join them.
They are currently looking to recruit a Band 5 or above RGN to join their team on a part time 16 hour contract with spec to increase as a clinical coordinator and trainer. The rota offers flexible hours and your duties will be a mixed of clinical duties such as meds, catheters, peg feeds etc. And the training side in which you will help assist and grow the skills of the care givers. You will train them to become confident individuals and help them develop new skills to assist the clients they care for. You will be based both in head office as well as on the road with clients and the care coordinating team.
To be successful in this role you must be proactive, organized and a real people person. Be a driver that enjoys connecting with people on all different levels and really strives for excellence. You must also have the following skills;
1. Experienced Qualified Registered Nurse/ RGN
2. Management experience / Leadership skills
3. Theoretical and practical knowledge of care plans and advanced care plans
4. Extensive Knowledge of CQC regulations and practices
5. A Strong Clinical background with proven experience in managing workloads and the care team on a daily basis
2. 6. Clean driving license with own transport
3. 7. Be part of the out of hours rota
For your hard work and dedication, you will be paid £18.00 to £22.00 per hour. You will have a generous annual leave and will be enrolled onto an employment pension scheme You will also have the fantastic opportunity to develop your career into an operational role within an upcoming fantastic care provider.