Clinical Deputy Manager
Eastbourne, East Sussex
42 hours per week / mix of supernumerary and floor shifts
- Exceptional induction and training available
- Paid NMC Re-validation
- Support with your professional development
This organisation are a leading care provider with homes throughout the UK and we are supporting them on their search for a Clinical Deputy Manager for this 60 bedded service based in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
This is a modern, spacious, beautifully designed home, rated "good" by CQC offering residential and nursing care to the elderly and younger adults that require specialist/nursing care.
- We are looking for passion, focus and commitment in the delivery of high quality nursing care
- Your leadership, ability to motivate and inspire those in your team is essential for you to lead and direct the clinical care
- You will need a clear understanding of regulatory framework and the ability to implement this within the nursing care within the home.
As the Clinical Deputy you will support the Registered Manager in all areas of the home's day to day running including overseeing when they are absent, including systems and procedures, and insuring the quality of the care within the service.