- Salary £45,000 - £51,000 (band 8 equivalent) please note salary expectations can be discussed
- Access to employee perks
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee of the month
- Enhanced pension scheme
We are currently working with a leading care provider of day schools, residential schools and homes. They deliver personal programmes of education, activities, clinical care and therapies to ensure that whatever the challenges or past experiences young people have faced, they thrive and reach their academic and personal potential in the Stockport area.
Ultimately the purpose of the role is to provide clinical psychological assessment/treatment to clients/young people with severe and enduring mental health disorders, which can include emotionally unstable personality disorder, complex trauma & eating disorders.
Its essential that you are :-
- skilled and knowledgeable in the Attachment, Regulation & Competence model or other evidence based systemic models for children with mental health, complex trauma and or neuro conditions
- able to disseminate, train and implement these therapeutic models into the care and education systems at the residential school.
- a good communicator - with the ability to lead and support key education staff to deliver DBT-informed groups across the school and leading DBT staff consultation meetings and to work with education staff, carers and families to support and develop their psychological knowledge and skills to better understand and support the clinical needs of children and young people.
- You must be currently registered with HCPC
- Due to the specialist field, we really do need you to have at least 12 months post qualification experience or -appropriate experience in training to join at preceptorship level
- Previous experience of working as a qualified clinical psychologist with children, young people and their caregivers
- A full driving licence (UK) is required
Contact us now for further information on the role and to apply