An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Law Assistant within a highly reputable South Lincolnshire Law Firm.
Our client is looking for a motivated and driven Commercial Law Assistant, with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as well as good organisational skills.
This role offers a clear career path of progression. The successful candidate will be encouraged to develop their legal knowledge and responsibilities under the guidance and supervision of a Senior Solicitor whom you will be assisting.
* Assisting with commercial litigation matters
* Commercial contracts
* Contractual disputes
* Drafting legal documents
* Corporate debt recovery
* Conducting negotiations
* Liaising with clients
* Participating in business development initiatives
* A paralegal or legal executive with a minimum of 1 years' experience gained within a similar position
* Previous experience in commercial law is highly advantageous
* Demonstrates exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Able to build long-lasting relationships with clients
* Personable, professional and detail orientated
* Has a desire for professional development
Death in Service
Discounted Gym Membership
For more information please contact Jade Hilton at Brook Street Lincoln for further details. Alternatively please email