Job Title - Community Engagement Lead
Location - Taunton, Somerset
Salary - £21,000.00 - £25,000.00 per year
Job type - Full time, permanent
Our client is an award winning, family run business that is part of a network forming the world's leading provider of homecare for older people. They believe passionately in providing a standard of care and support that we would be happy to receive ourselves and for our families. They are recognised as outstanding by CQC. They provide CAREGivers to our clients, who are suitably matched, visiting them on a consistent and regular basis.
We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic individual to join our clients successful office team. The role is based in their Taunton offices and involves liaising with other agencies/services to promote the company within the local community. The successful candidate will help with marketing the high quality care and recruitment of excellent CAREGivers by supporting the Recruitment & Training Coordinator through innovative marketing, community based strategies and networking.
- " To meet required targets by researching, identifying and approaching sources for CAREGiver referrals
- " To be proactive in organising and running recruitment campaigns
- " To undertake any support or admin duties as required by Franchise Owner or Office Manager
- " To support the Recruitment process
- " Build professional relationships within the local community
- " Keep up to date with new Home Instead network ideas via Franchise Centre
- " To initiate and be proactive in marketing the company
- " To be part of the weekend working rota
- " To be part of the evening rota to cover evening leads and alerts
- " Excellent understanding of all Microsoft office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- " Good standard of Maths and English
- " Good clear telephone manner
- " Proven track record of excellent customer service
- " Ability to network and build successful professional relationships with a wide range of other agencies
- " Experience in office administration/reception, marketing or networking
- " Living in or around the Taunton/Wellington area
- " Driving Licence (as you may be required to attend meetings or events outside of the workplace).
If you think this is the job for you please apply