BS Social Care
Community Support Worker
Full time and part time hours available - Up to £12 an hour.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in care? Do you have what it takes to support vulnerable adults?
We are looking for dedicated and committed Support Workers to join a highly reputable organisation at one of their various residential homes for adults with learning disabilities in the Swansea area.
Each home and service prides themselves on being well run, fun and energetic and this reflected consistently in their reports.
What we'll need from you:
- Support for vulnerable people
- Maintaining the smooth running of the home
- Helping vulnerable individuals engage in their planned activities around the home
- A minimum of 6 months within the last 12 months relevant experience supporting in care (experience with people with autism will help you greatly)
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunities to do sleep-ins
- On going training and development
- Pension scheme
- Reward and recognition
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait get in touch today for an immediate start. Please contact Sheonagh on 02920 2247 55 for an informal chat alternatively, please send your CV .