I am currently recruiting for a pro active, confident and organised care co-ordinator that is after their next challenge or someone who is dedicated to the care industry and has shown leadership and management within previous roles.
This client is a rated "GOOD" service with CQC and they go above and beyond to provide tailor made support to adults with complex needs such as suicide ideation, self harm, psychosis and personality disorders.
Your main role and responsibilities will be;
- Ensure all personal care tasks are carried out to the highest standard of care
- Ensure staff complete all necessary paperwork and that care plans are kept up to date
- Provide leadership and be a positive role model at all times
- Manage rotas and the on call
- Work in partnership with the manager and other care professionals to maximise quality of life for individuals
To be successful within this role you must have the following skills or requirements;
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Driver with own transport
- Caring, kind and compassionate
- 2 years experience within the care industry
For all your hard work you can expect a salary of £19,500 to £22,500, pension and 28 days holiday. Plus in housing training and career development
If this sounds like the ideal job role for you then don't delay, click apply today. If you would like more information on the role then call Carina in our Birmingham care office with reference number BMC/646755