Complex Care Manager
£35,000 plus commission + car benefit
Here at BS Social Care, we are working closely with a specialist care provider to find an excellent Complex Care Manager. This is a highly unique and extremely exciting job opportunity for someone who has an excellent knowledge of complex care has worked within a commercial background.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Operations Manager to grow the business and develop business with existing stakeholders. Applicants must be highly driven, sales-orientated, able to work under their own initiative and motivated to providing an industry leading care service.
Your main duties will be:
- Writing Bids
- Responding to Tenders
- Building relationships with local authorities, CCG's & NHS, case managers, solicitors and other professionals as appropriate
- Developing the Complex Care division through new contracts and expansion into new areas
- Recognising and responding to risk
- Sound knowledge of Complex Care
- Contribution to CQC inspections
- Commercial acumen
- Ensure sales and financial targets are met
- Ensure the highest standards of care are maintained
- Participate in care discussions/MDT meetings regarding specific clients where appropriate
- Experience of working within a complex care environment is essential
- Ability to generate and build strong relationships
- Relentlessly motivated to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Commercial acumen
- Proven strong leadership and management qualities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Driver with own vehicle essential
- Excellent IT skills
- QCF Level 5/Registered Manager is desirable
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary with the opportunity to earn commission. You will also receive an annual car allowance of £4,200. You will be joining an extremely reputable and fast growing organisation who are specialists in Complex Care.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person with experience in and knowledge of Complex Care, who have worked within a commercial environment. If this sounds like you then please, apply today! Or email who will be a happy to have an informal chat with you about the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!