*Complex Supported Living Manager*
*40 hours a week on a rota basis*
*£28,707 - £30,110*
We are delighted to be working in partnership with a large not for profit organisation. They provide support to adults with learning disabilities in Wales and England.
We are looking for an experienced Manager to work within and oversee one large bungalow in Loughor, Swansea. Providing support to four young adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
You will be responsible for overseeing and leading a large staff team, and two Assistant Managers. You will coach and lead the existing staff team to support the four individuals to achieve positive outcomes and integrate into the local community.
The three young men and one female enjoy a number of various activities such as, football, hydrotherapy, trampolining, water sports, horses and sensory activities.
- You will have at least two years` experience as a manager within a similar setting providing support to those with learning disabilities. The ability to use a person centred approach and tools meet individual needs, and further develop the skills of the staff team.
- You will be working with a large range of external professionals, as well as people`s families on a daily basis to ensure the way in which support is given is always in the best interest of the individuals.
- It would be an advantage if you have experience of working with support plans that include, Peg, Jej, epilepsy, SaLT and Manual Handling.
- You will also hold a QCF Level 5 in Health and Care or equivalent.
This role will require flexibility as you will be required to manage and work with a rota to ensure that 24/7 support is provided, that will also include on-call duties.
In return for your hard work you will receive;
- £250 joining bonus upon joining and a further £250 with successful completion of the probationary period.
- DBS paid for and SCW Registration, along with the annual subscription
- Annual leave starting at 22 days PLUS bank holidays (raising to 26 days)
- Induction, support and development
- Up to 3 full months sick pay and a further 3 months half pay
- Employee assistance programme for advice and support to you and your family.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, with fantastic career development. Please apply today or contact Stacey at BS Social Care