NHS Digital- Contact Centre Advisor
Leeds city centre- Full time- £11.20 ph
This is an on going temporary contract.
Working as part of a friendly, progressive and supportive team, the successful candidate will contribute to the delivery of outstanding care by acting as the first point of contact for requests and incidents relating to NHS Digital supported systems and services.
The role is customer service focused and a high level of technical IT knowledge is not required. Full training will be given as well as the ability to work from home when required. Whilst you will be required to cover a 24/7 shift rota, the role offers a large degree of flexibility to ensure a satisfactory work/ life balance and preferred hours can be achieved.
As part of the role you will be responsible for
- Receiving and recording customer queries via telephone, email and other support channels.
- Resolving routine queries at first point of contact where possible
- Triaging requests and incidents through to relevant support teams when necessary
- Acting as the main point of contact and liaising between customers and support teams.
- Additional administrative duties across the wider team as required
- Experience of working within a customer service role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to multitask across various systems such as call logging systems and outlook.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment with experience of prioritising your workload.
- Be an excellent team player who will also take opportunities to share knowledge across the team where possible.
- Experience of working within a continuous improvement culture.
If this sounds like you please apply now!!