Job title: Court Usher
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Hourly rate: £9.94
Start date: ASAP, subject to sufficient references (3 years) and DBS check
Duration: Long term temporary duration, exact date unknown
My client is a well-known government organisation based in Shrewsbury, looking to recruit for a Court Usher.
Court Usher responsibilities:
- Point of contact for greeting those into the Court
- Calling witnesses and defendants into court
- Directing witnesses in the taking of oaths and swearing in jurors
- Ensuring that the courtroom is prepared for the upcoming schedule
- Admin duties
Court Usher desired Skills and Experience:
- Accuracy and attention to details are essential
- Good customer service
- Confident with communication to public, phone and email
- Sound knowledge of Word/Outlook/Excel
For more information on the role please contact or apply your CV.
**Due to the nature of this position we will need to undertake a criminal record check **
Unfortunately we are not able to get back to everyone who has applied but I would like to thank you for your application.