We have an exciting new job opportunity for an Admin Assistant to join one of our Government clients in Croydon, South London. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 3 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Collecting and delivering files and bundles to the judiciary and clerks ensuring they have the necessary papers
- Providing support to colleagues & judiciary outside of court / hearing times
- General clerical work, including use of computers and Switchboard
- Filling out forms
- Opening, sorting, distributing and dispatching post as required
- Ensuring Court rooms are supplied against requirements for relevant forms and stationery
- Answering standard enquiries and passing messages to others.
- Preparing rooms for hearings, tribunals, trials, meetings and clearing the court / hearing room down at close of practice etc.
Skills and Experience required
- Delivering at pace
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written is essential
- Use and work on your own initiative
- Need to have good IT skills
- Quick Learner
Salary: £11.21 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
The hours are working 9-5 Monday - Friday
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!