Brook Street are recruiting on behalf of our client NHS SBS based in Wakefield (Near White Rose) we have numerous roles available for customer service focused individuals on a Full-time basis to start ASAP!
Competitive Salary- £10.76PH
Address: Phoenix House, Topclife Lane, WAKEFIELD WF3 1WE
As a successful candidate, you will be working as part of a team providing excellent customer service to customers during an application process; ensuring each and every customer has a fantastic customer experience. This will initially be for 6-month period, with the possibility of being extended.
Please be assured that you will be working in a COVID safe environment.
Who we are:
Established in 2005, NHS SBS are now the UK's leading provider of business services to the NHS, which include Finance & Accounting, Procurement and Employment Services. We currently work with 100% of the NHS Commissioning organisations and over a third of NHS Trusts, providing a high level of governance and accountability for around £100 billion of NHS spend annually.
We have an exciting opportunity for several Credit Controllers to join our Collections team. The ideal person will have previous experience in a debt recovery or credit control environment as you will be responsible for the timely collection of invoiced income that is due to our NHS Clients.
If you're hardworking, enthusiastic and enjoy working to targets, this could be the perfect role for you!
- You will work as part of a large team collecting overdue debts by telephone and email
- Effective daily contact with NHS SBS clients, debtors and departmental stakeholders
- Contribute to improving the organisations client Net Promoter Score
- Responsible for the management and resolution of client queries, with escalation support from the Collections Team Leader or Collections SME
- Proactively review Client Debt reports with the Debt SME
- Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of all data
- Experience of working in a debt recovery or credit control position
- Can demonstrate being able to thrive in a target driven environment
- Ability to build effective and positive relationships whilst delivering a high standard of customer service
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to challenge where appropriate NHS Clients and their debtors
- Seek to solve problems and suggest solutions before having to escalate them
- Attention to detail is essential as all debtor interaction must be recorded for audit purpose
- Desirable Skills
- High volume inbound or outbound call handling experience
- NHS Finance knowledge or experience
- Experience of working within a Shared Services environment
Please apply for this role online. If you have any specific questions, please contact me
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role and may not be able to respond to all applicants.