Customer Service Administrator - £18,000 - £21,000 DOE
Brook Street are proud to be working with a Marine based company who are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team in Southampton as soon as possible. A really exciting and expanding company with huge progression opportunities and potential for your career.
Overview of the role;
You will provide a high quality of Customer Service to existing customers by acting as a single point of contact, reacting promptly and professionally to customer enquiries, providing advice and consultation on the client's products and services and processing any subsequent orders. You will identify sales opportunities with existing customers and provide warm leads to the Sales Team. Your role is crucial to the business and the Sales team.
Main duties and Responsibilities of the role;
- To receive and action enquiries from existing and potential customers within a 24-hour response period
- To assist the sales team in the generation of quotations for new large customer enquiries
- To develop sustainable professional relationships which help business retention
- To maintain contact with relevant sections of the business
- To assist in the generation of sales leads through both direct and indirect actions
- To maintain all relevant operational systems keeping data up-to-date and accurate at all times
- To attend Sales & General Meetings as requested and to contribute to planning and strategy
- To be fully familiar with all Account Management and processes
- To attend Boat Shows and work hours accordingly, if required
- To visit and help cover workloads as and when appropriate
- Any other tasks associated with this role
Skills you will need to succeed;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications, including Excel
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work independently, while at the same time work well as part of a team
- Previous customer service experience
- Understanding of marine sector (is preferred, but not essential)
Work Hours: Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be flexible and be able to work full time hours, 9am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, with the possibility of finishing early on a Friday!
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary of £18,000 - £21,000 DOE. In addition, you will receive 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and there will be parking available.
Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately with a start as soon as possible, so if you are successful you will expect to hear from us within 1 working day.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or apply to send your CV.