Are you eager to help conserve your local environment? Are you eager to work in the public sector?
- Hours: 12 weeks shift pattern, 37 hours per week, may include evening, mornings and nights. You must be fully flexible with the hours you are able to work.
- Pay: £11.52 per hour Opportunities for overtime at an increased rate.
If the answer to those questions is yes, then this role could be an excellent opportunity for you! We are looking for people from all walks of life with varying experience and professional backgrounds. So, if you are on furlough, have been made redundant, just want a change in career or are looking to start one then we want to hear from you. Our public sector client is looking for a well mannered and helpful call centre operator who can help businesses and members of the public with their environmental queries. You will be on the front line for our client and taking calls from the public on a range of environmental issues from flooding to fires. No two days will be the same. We are looking for customer focused candidates to work for our client, who can keep calm under pressure and make sure the person on the other end of the phone knows the situation is in hand. This will be a temp position, with the view to extend. There will be training, and support provided. This role would require you to have both the facilities to work from home and the facilities to be able to travel to an office with government guidelines and social distancing in place.
You will be required to provide excellent customer and to follow well-established procedures. Some independent judgements will be exercised when carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Dealing with incoming calls, written correspondence and routine requests
- Collating and analysing complex information or data
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Provide data to customers following a defined process
- Update data systems with accurate information
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
- Strong knowledge and experience of IT packages such as Microsoft office, excel and outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail
Advert Applications only. If we do not contact you within 14 days please assume that on this occasion you have not been successful, we are not able to provide feedback to all applicants due the volume we receive.