Customer Service Assistant (Security)
Full Time 35 hours
Brook Street are working with a client to place 1 Customer Service Assistant on a temporary basis. This role requires a resilient individual with consistently high standards of customer service, safety and customer care. An Ideal candidate should be presentable, approachable and have excellent written and communication skills and a keen eye for safety and security experience.
- Ensure the integrity of the facility.
- Ensure the safety and security of our client`s staff and visitors.
- Manage the access and egress of the staff & visitors.
- Manage the daily occurrence Log.
- Assist passengers with mobility around the station - will be manual work as lifting luggage.
- Patrols of the premises internally & externally using a patrol recording system.
- Any other associated customer service duties as required.
- Strong communication skills, in both oral and written forms.
- Ability to understand the perspective of and interact with diverse people.
- Well-presented and groomed.
- Comfortable working at night.
- Experience in security.
- 7 - 9 hour shifts
- Morning and back shifts
To progress in this role, you will have to pass Disclosure clearance and 3 years of work referencing.