I have an exciting opportunity for an Delivery support team administrator role based in High Wycombe. Initial contract until November 2022
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data
- Submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
- Processing invoices for payment.
- Responding to invoice queries and debtor code requests.
- Processing Civil Airfield Use requests.
- Producing end of month fuel stats for Financial Accounting.
- Submitting mis-bookings on behalf of Finance Operations In-Year Management Team.
- Producing reports for Finance Operations In-Year Management Team.
Typical qualifications and experience:
" Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
" NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
" Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office Good communication skills, both oral and written.
If this role is of interest to you please apply online.