Deputy Manager - Children`s Home
Gloucester - Full Time
A small therapeutic residential children`s home is recruiting for a Deputy Manager for their residential Care Home in Gloucester. You will be supporting children & young people who may be psychologically distressed by a traumatic background.
Main Job Role:
- Work individually and as part of a team to support young people in their day to day lives
- Be a positive role model and encourage them to develop meaningful healthy relationships and attachments. Develop anti-oppressive partnerships with individuals and their families to empower them to make choices about the tailor-made packages of care they require
- Day to day operation of the home are carried out in accordance with policies and procedures and instructions, and within Registration and Inspections requirements; clear and consistent structures and scaffolding are in place to create safety for children and young people, work alongside therapists to enable effective integration of care and therapy
- Previous supervisory experience for 2 years in the last 5 years with children connected to residential setting
- Hold a UK driving license with your own car
- Must have a Diploma / NVQ / QCF level 3 in Children & Young People`s Workforce
This is a full time role working 40 hours a week and 2 sleep-ins per week.
Pleas apply today if you would like start an exciting journey!