Are you an experienced Deputy Home Manager?
We are seeking a passionate individual who thrives in supporting young people with their emotional and academic development. This is done by creating a therapeutic residential home to empower growth.
You would be contributing to the organisation by taking on effective responsibilities such as:
- Supporting the day to day running of the home (making sure shift tasks are completed)
- Ensuring risk assessments are kept up to date
- Supporting the Home Manager
- Maintaining an in depth knowledge of the regulations i.e. Children Act
- Acting as shift leader ensuring young people's needs are met
- Managing issues
- Ensuring all young people have placement plans in place
- Developing and maintaining work relationships with social services and families.
- Assisting in the recruitment process completing inductions/certification prior to the end of probation
- Assessing performance of staff in the work place
- Attending meetings when required
Working hours: Full time 169HRS per month. Flexibility is required with rotas over a 7 day week
Sleep in allowance: £21.11 per night
Holidays: 30 days including Bank Holidays. Double time provided if Bank holiday is worked.
- NVQ Level 3 - CYPW (children and young people's workforce) or equivalent
- Senior residential child care worker/shift leader
- Experience with young people with complex needs who have experienced life trauma
- Experience with young people who have a range of social, emotional and behavioural difficulties
If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply today!
For support or information, please contact me on 01895204576. Thank you.