EXCITING CARE OPPORTUNITY - EXCELLENT CAREER PROGRESSION.
My client is recruiting a Deputy Manager for a brand-new children`s residential in West London. This is an opportunity to be a part of the shaping of a service, from day one, in a newly renovated and spacious modern property, which is finished to the highest possible standard.
We`re looking to recruit passionate, dedicated individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of some of the most vulnerable young people in our society who has experienced neglect, abuse and trauma. As a result of these early life experiences, the young people that we will care for may, at times, display challenging behaviour. You will need to be resilient and dedicated enough manage such behaviour while continuing to provide unconditional care, advice and support.
* Diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care, Children and Young People or equivalent.
* At least two years' experience of working within a residential children's home at a senior level.
* At least five years' experience of working with children and young people with behaviour problems.
* Full clean driving licence
* Understanding of Equal Opportunities and Anti discriminatory practice
* Understanding of The Children Act 1989 and 2004 and Children's Homes Regulations 2015 and Quality Standards. Extensive experience and training in safeguarding children
* At least two years' experience of supervising staff.
This role will be paying between £25,000-£33,000 for the right candidate
The application process will be thorough and involve multiple interviews as we want to find the ideal candidate for the role.
If this sounds like the career opportunity that you`ve been waiting for, apply today! Following your application, Xavier will be in touch and can answer any questions the you might have.