£28,000 - £30,000
Our client, a reputable care provider in the South West, is looking for a fantastic, resilient Deputy Manager to work in one of their brand new Children`s homes. The home will home a maximum of three young people and is very family-orientated. This role involves managing a service for young people who have EBD and complex and challenging behaviours. You will promote and encourage independence, dignity and care.
- You must demonstrate excellent management skills and you must have a proven track record of working with young people in a residential setting.
- You must have a QCF Level 5 or equivalent.
- Being a driver with access to a vehicle is essential.
- You must have or be willing to have, an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- You must be organised, have effective time-management skills and must be an excellent team player.
- You will be a confident communicator and you will be experienced in leading a large and diverse team.
- You will join a brilliant company which is rapidly growing with lots of opportunities available.
- Highly competitive rate of pay.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Extensive training provided and additional courses.
- A great working environment and friendly team.
- Holiday pay and pension contributions.
If you would like to use your management skills in a way that can really make a difference to people`s lives then please, apply today!
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!